Wine & Dine in the River North Area
Local Restaurants & Dining Options
Chicago boasts one of the most unique, diverse, and delicious restaurant scenes in the world. In Chicago, the high end and low end come together, cuisines from around the world blend in perfect harmony, and chefs from all walks of life cook with creativity, passion, and purpose.
From old school hot dog stands and roaming tamale vendors to elegant seafood towers and steaks dressed in bone marrow, the essence of Chicago can be found in the plates, bowls, and take-out bags throughout the city. Whether you're on a gastronomic tour of Chicago or just looking for something good to eat while in town, you'll find truly phenomenal food at every turn.
Ready to start planning your Chicago dining itinerary? Take a look at our in-house dining options and River North restaurant guide to start mapping out your Chicago foodie adventure.
In the midst of Chicago's most vibrant and eclectic foodie neighborhood, Kinzie Hotel offers a variety of great in-house dining options that embrace the spirit of River North's legendary restaurant scene. During your stay at the neighborhood's premier boutique hotel, you'll enjoy:
- Deluxe Continental Breakfast with Fresh-Baked Pastries, Locally-Roasted Coffee, Fresh Fruit, and more
- Chicago-Brewed Beer, Great Wines, and an Assortment of Salty and Sweet Bar Snacks at the Double Cross Lounge's Nightly Manager's Reception
- Refined, Inventive Room Service from Public House Chicago
- Late Night Room Service Menu with Craveable Midnight Snacks
- Monday to Friday: 6:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- Saturday to Sunday: 7:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
EVENING RECEPTION HOURS
- Every Night: 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
River North Restaurant Guide
Take full advantage of unbridled and unbeatable access to Chicago's culinary playground during your upcoming stay at Kinzie Hotel. When you step out the front door, you'll find nationally-acclaimed restaurants in every direction. From Bavette's love-letter to the Chicago steakhouse to the Frontera's lively Mexican fare to deeply nostalgic and delicious experience that is Portillo's, River North's bustling and eclectic restaurant scene is a true dining destination.
Take a look at our Chicago dining guide for inside tips on the Michelin-rated restaurants, Chicago icons, and hidden gems peppered throughout River North.