Experience a Chicago Weekend Getaway
We’ll Take Care of the Planning
Chicago is a vibrant, exciting city that is overflowing with interesting opportunities for sightseeing. Kinzie Hotel’s convenient River North location makes experiencing these attractions in just one weekend in Chicago simple.
Kinzie is your destination for weekend getaways in Chicago. Greet the day in one of our comfortable guest rooms or suites before joining us to enjoy a deluxe continental breakfast, served on each floor for your convenience. Once your energy is up, an entire city of possibilities awaits. Art aficionados are certain to enjoy the city’s many galleries and museums while certified foodies can indulge by eating their way through each unique neighborhood. Return home to Kinzie in the evening to unwind and share the stories of your day during our evening reception featuring hors d’oeuvres and refreshments. If you need to relax, speak to our concierge about scheduling in-room spa services during your stay. A weekend at Kinzie promises to be your best getaway yet.
Tips for a Chicago Weekend Getaway:
For the Brew Master or Connoisseur:
- CH Distillery – Vodka & Gin
- Koval Distillery – Whiskey, Gin, Vodka, Brandies, & Liqueurs
- Rhine Hall – Brandy & Grappa
For the Art Lover:
- 2nd Fridays Gallery Night
Every second Friday of the month the galleries in the Chicago Arts District open their doors for special events.
- The Second City
Laugh ‘til you cry with crazy inventive sketch comedy and improve shows at the Second City.
- The Green Mill
Settle in to hear the smooth sounds of Jazz played by legends and young artists alike.
- The Art Institute of Chicago
Enjoy a rotating schedule of exciting exhibitions at the world-class museum voted #1 in the world by TripAdvisor travelers
For the Foodie:
In West Loop
In River North
- Bavette’s Bar & Boeuf – Steakhouse
- Bohemian House - Czech/German cuisine
- Brindille – French cuisine
- Eataly - Italian market and eatery
- The Chopping Block – Culinary supplies
In Gold Coast
For the Urban Explorer:
- Garfield Park Conservatory
- Beautiful, breathtaking and unique varities of flora and fauna create enticing gardens begging to be explored.
- Lincoln Park Conservatory
- Find a hint of the tropics right here in Chicago with four display houses featuring palm trees, orchids and more.
- Navy Pier Ferris Wheel
- See Chicago from 150 feet high and check out other exciting attractions at the pier.