Our Favorite Chicago Summer Events
From Hot Music to Hot Dogs
We love summer in the city. From major music festivals to food markets and more, our social calendars really kick into high gear during the warmer months. This season, join us at Kinzie Hotel and take advantage of convenient access to some of the best Chicago summer events.
See LCD Soundsystem, Solange, and other top artists take the stage at Pichfork Music Festival. Get inspired at the Logan Square Arts Festival, where local works are displayed alongside the Centennial Monument. Get your fill of hot dogs and craft beer at the Chicago Hot Dog Fest, benefitting the Chicago History Museum. No matter how you spend your days, you can enjoy restful summer nights at Kinzie Hotel.
Check out the list below and discover some of the most popular things to do during summer in Chicago.
- Millennium Park Summer Music Series – June 12 to August 21, 2017
- 57th Street Art Fair – June 3 to June 4, 2017
- Logan Square Arts Festival – June 23 to June 25, 2017
- Eyes to the Skies Festival – June 28 to July 2, 2017
- Fourth of July Fireworks at Navy Pier – July 4, 2017
- Taste of Chicago – July 5 to July 9, 2017
- Pitchfork Music Festival – July 14 to July 16, 2017
- Lollapalooza – August 3 to August 6, 2017
- Chicago Hot Dog Fest – August 11 to August 13, 2017
- Northalsted Market Days – August 12 to August 13, 2017
- Chicago Air and Water Show – August 19 to August 20, 2017
- Bucktown Arts Fest – August 26 to August 27, 2017