Exciting Things to do in Chicago in Spring
Enjoy Warm Weather in the Windy City
The snow has melted and Chicago has thawed making spring the perfect time to enjoy a stay at Kinzie Hotel. Situated in the heart of the city, our hotel in River North Chicago provides guests with unmatched access to exciting spring activities in Chicago.
Join the St. Patrick's Day Parade and see the river turn green. Enjoy some local creations at the Chicago Beer Festival and, a few weeks later, Baconfest. Come see Chicago's famous improv teams at the Improv Festival, celebrating 20 years in 2017. Whatever your passion, you'll enjoy extraordinary experiences with Kinzie Hotel this spring.
Browse the list below to discover incredible things to do in spring in Chicago.
More to do in Chicago in Spring
- 62nd Annual Chicago St. Patrick's Day Parade - Saturday, March 11th, 2017
- Leprechaun Leap 5k/8k - Saturday, March 11th, 2017
- Chicago Botanic Gardens Orchid Show - February 11th to March 26th, 2017
- Chicago Beer Festival - March 4th, 2017 at The Field Museum
- Maple Sugaring Festival - March 11th and 12th, 2017 at Naper Settlement
- Chicago Improv Festival - March 27th to April 2nd, 2017
- Baconfest - March 31st to April 1st, 2017 at UIC Forum
- The Chicago Artisan Chocolate Festival - April 22 - 23, 2017 at Plumbers Hall
- CIMM Fest - April 20 -23, 2017, various venues around the city
- Chicago Kids & Kite Fest - Saturday, May 6, 2017 at Montrose Harbor
- Mayfest and Kids' Day - May 19 - 21, 2017 in Lake View
- Bike the Drive - Sunday, May 28, 2017